Check out this webinar from December 11, 2014 to learn about the #UPR process, explore opportunities for advocating here in the U.S. and in Geneva, and discover examples of strategies that work.
This free webinar is geared towards beginners and experts, grassroots and national organizations, and anyone interested in working in solidarity to advance their social justice activism on an international stage. You did not have to submit a report to get involved in this important human rights process - the time to get involved is NOW!
To access the resources mentioned on the webinar, click on the links below.
- Join or serve as a co-chair of a UPR Working Group
- Learn about the UPR process; check out our UPR Fact Sheet and FAQ
- Join the UPR Listserv
- Email the UPR Taskforce at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our UPR Project page for many more resources, including a video overview of the UPR process and how you can get involved.
- Template: one-page advocacy document (pdf below)