The following is the audio recording of the February 12, 2014 webinar, To Geneva and Back: How to Present your Human Rights Issues on the Global Stage. The call featured ICCPR Task force members and experienced human rights advocates discussing:
•How to present your issue(s) before the UN Human Rights Committee;
•How to bring the Committee’s recommendations back home to further your work; and,
•How to link your work to upcoming UN review processes on ending racial discrimination, torture, and other rights violations.
- Katrina Anderson, Center for Reproductive Rights
- Nasrina Bargzie, Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- Ejim Dike, US Human Rights Network
- Jotaka Eaddy, NAACP
- Efia Nwangaza, Malcolm X Center for Self-Determination
- Cynthia Soohoo, International Women's Human Rights Clinic/CUNY School of Law
- Yolande Tomlinson, US Human Rights Network
The PowerPoint presentation that accompanies this audio is available below and here.