Do you have a human rights violation that you want to take to the United Nations?
Did you participate in any of the past treaty reviews?
Do you want to know what’s next in the Universal Periodic Review (#UPR) process?
Did you miss the deadline to submit a #UPR report?
…then don’t miss this webinar on how to get involved.
Join USHRN and #UPR Taskforce members to learn about the #UPR process, explore opportunities for advocating here in the U.S. and in Geneva, discover examples of strategies that work, connect with other advocates on your issue, and get answers to your questions.
This free webinar is geared towards beginners and experts, grassroots and national organizations, and anyone interested in working in solidarity to advance their social justice activism on an international stage. You did not have to submit a report to get involved in this important human rights process. But you do need to be on this call because the time to get involved is NOW!
- Mary Gerisch, Vermont Workers’ Center & UPR Taskforce Co-Chair
- Josh Cooper, Four Freedom Foundation & UPR Taskforce Co-Chair
- Thenjiwe McHarris, Human Rights at Home (HuRAH) Campaign
- Eric Tars, National Law Center on Homelessness
- Rob Robinson, Take Back the Land