Copy of the PowerPoint Presentation from the March 11, 2015 webinar, "How to Advocate Effectively in Geneva and Stateside for the Universal Periodic Review."
- Ejim Dike, USHRN Executive Director
- Thenjiwe McHarris, USHRN Human Rights at Home Campaign Director
- Mary Gerisch, Vermont Workers' Center and UPR Task Force Co-chair
- Bernadette Bellorin, USHRN UPR Coordinator
- Eric Tars, National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty
View Webinar Recording.
Visit our UPR Project Page to find other important resources on participating in the process.