The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) Taskforce guides the USHRN ICCPR Project.
The ICCPR Taskforce members are:
- Jamil Dakwar/American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) (co-chair)
- Nasrina Bargzie/Asian Law Caucus (co-chair)
- Sarah Paoletti/University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Efia Nwangaza/Malcolm X Center for Self-Determination
- Chief Gary Harrison/Chickaloon Village
- Jennifer Prestholdt/Advocates for Human Rights
- Katrina Anderson/Center for Reproductive Rights
- Kimi Lee/Excluded Workers Congress
- Latrina Kelly-James/Junta for Progressive Action
- Lauren E. Bartlett/Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, American University Washington College of Law
- Margaret Huang/Rights Working Group
- Mary Gerisch/Vermont Workers Center
- Tina Minkowitz/Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
The ICCPR Taskforce meets on a monthly basis. For more information on the work of the ICCPR Taskforce, please contact: email@example.com.