The INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON CIVIL AND POLITICAL RIGHTS (ICCPR) TASKFORCE guides the USHRN ICCPR Project, which works to ensure that the U.S. Government upholds its obligations to protect and fulfill all human rights included in that treaty.
The ICCPR Taskforce members are:
- Jamil Dakwar/American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Nasrina Bargzie/Asian Law Caucus (co-chair)
- Efia Nwangaza/Malcolm X Center for Self-Determination
- Chief Gary Harrison/Chickaloon Village
- Jennifer Prestholdt/Advocates for Human Rights
- Katrina Anderson/Center for Reproductive Rights (co-chair)
- Kimi Lee/Excluded Workers Congress
- Latrina Kelly-James/Junta for Progressive Action
- Lauren E. Bartlett/Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, American University Washington College of Law
- Mary Gerisch/Vermont Workers Center
- Tina Minkowitz/Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
The ICCPR Taskforce meets on a monthly basis. For more information on the work of the ICCPR Taskforce, please contact: email@example.com.